ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
The Scientific Committee of the 7th World Congress Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery now invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
The programme committee reminds attandees that the material deemed appropriate for presentation, should have the following characteristics:
- Original and new scientific work
- Chosen abstracts will be presented in a poster session
- Outstanding abstracts will be considered for oral presentation
Abstracts submitted must adhere the following specifications:
- Abstracts are to be authored, co-authored and mut be limited to 300 words under the headings of background/hypothesis, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be typed in upper case. The title should define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- Generic names for pharmaceuticals, biologic and medical devices should be used in place of trade names. Trade names should only be used if equivalent products from multiple manufacturers are being compared.
- Capitalize all trade names.
- Overly commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- Tables are accepted as images.
- Submissions may have up to 10 authors and the presenting author needs to be selected in the system.
To submit an abstract for the 7th WCPCCS 2017 please click here.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent on 20 February 2017.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the congress before 30 March 2017. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the programme.
* Please note that submitting an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress.
Please direct any questions to the Scientific Secretariat: email@example.com.